Release Date: October 26, 2018
Format: Digital and Physical release
Location: Toronto, Canada
- Brad Manners – Guitar/Vox
- Jon Cabatan – Bass/Vox
- Curtis Tone – Drums
- Guest vocals on WE’RE DYING, DUDES and FOREIGN POLICY by Becca Chambers
Favorite Tracks: I Don’t Like What I’ve Become, We’re Dying Dudes. and Stranger Fruits
Sounds Like: Jagger Holly, Stray The Course, Dial Drive, and Came and Took It
Toronto punks, School Damage have released their second full length album via collab efforts with Rad Girlfriend Records, I Buy Records and the band’s own Brain Candy. Canada is putting out some kick ass punks bands and that continues with School Damage! It’s awesome when bands are still releasing full length albums. It seems the full length is somewhat of a dying breed with the digital age. There’s no need to fear! This new album is stocked with some kick ass pop, skate, and even a tad bit of metal.
My favorite tracks would be, ‘I Don’t Like What I’ve become’, ‘We’re Dying Dudes’, ‘Stranger Fruits’, and absolute favorite, ‘Foreign Policy’. I think ‘Foreign Policy’ has a great chance of hitting the major airwaves. It’s raw, heartfelt, and you can relate easily. The lyrics are catchy, the drums are nuts, and the duet vocals with Becca nail this song down.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/schooldamage/
- Bandcamp: schooldamage.bandcamp.com
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/6wJfajdthmmMRVNqR0Lb31
- CPRA Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0agA9mghzHoKPrIVMmey8B